With so many different makeup brands, it can be hard to pick and choose what products will best fit you and your personal needs. So today I am going to share with you guys my go-to makeup products for my everyday look. Be sure to keep in mind that this is just my opinion, so if something that works for me but doesn’t for you (and vice versa) does not mean it is a bad product. SOOOOO, without further ado, here is my list of every day makeup products. (All products have links and will be linked at the end of the post again for your convenience.)
*Some links in this post may be affiliate links, to read my full disclosure policy, click here.
- ALWAYS start with a good base. There are different primers out there that tackle different issues you might have. Some are matte-ifying, some battle redness, some battle firmness, and some battle dry skin. My personal favorite primer at the moment is the Too Faced Hangover Primer. I don’t have extremely dry skin, but my skin is not oily either which is one of the reasons I love this primer. The hydration I get from this is insane & my skin always feels refreshed and ready to go before I apply the rest of my makeup. You can find it here.
- I’m sure there are many high-end foundations that are awesome and what not, but I have found my love at the drugstore. The L’oréal Infalliable Pro-Glow and Pro-Matte Foundations are my holy grail. I am fortunate enough to be able to use both comfortably because of my skin type. So I just base it on whichever look I am feeling for that day. The Pro-Glow is more for people with dry skin, and the Pro-Matte is more for oily. I use the matte formula in the summer when it’s hot and I sweat just from walking outside, and I use the Glow during the winter when I want my skin to have that “glow from within” look. Both foundations are medium to full coverage (when you build it up). You can find them here & here.
- THANK YOU JESUS FOR MAKING CONCEALER A THING SO NO ONE CAN SEE HOW MUCH I DONT SLEEP BC OF COLLEGE. My favorite concealer is the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in the shade 120 Light. This product covers it ALLLLLLL I swear. No creasing, full coverage, smooth finish, what else could you want in a concealer?
- Over the past year, brows have become a BIG deal. “Eyebrows on fleek” am I right? I never understood what the big deal was until I started filling mine in, now I refuse to do my makeup without it. Your eyebrows frame your face, so it’s only natural that they’re important. I use the NYX Tinted Brow Mascara in the shade Brunette. This not only holds my brows in place, but tints them, fills them in, and makes them look fuller. Best part? It’s only $6.99. You can find it here.
- The next step in my makeup routine is bronzer. Now I won’t lie, I didn’t start bronzing until this past summer and I fell in LOVE. It has easily become one of my most favorite makeup steps. I use the Benefit Hoola Bronzer in the Cheekathon Palette. It is sold separately as well though. This bronzer appears light in the pan but truly gives the most warm and natural looking warmth to the skin. I always feel like I look like I spent a few hours in the sun after applying this bronzer. It’s on the higher side compared to my other favorite products but I can’t help but splurge if I truly love the product. You can find it here.
- While bronzer is one of my favorite beauty steps, mascara takes the cake. Mascara literally gives life to your overall appearance. I have tried many many MANY mascaras and have finally found my one true love, the L’oréal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara. I’ll admit, I used to be a “wand snob”. I thought the bigger and fluffier the mascara wand the better. So when I saw this mascara I was like “LOL YEAH RIGHT”. Boy oh boy was I wrong. This mascara gives some SERIOUS length and just the right amount of volume without clumping. I layer this mascara on and it never clumps, it is truly glorious.
- My favorite palette at the moment is the Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette. However, it was limited edition so it might be a bit difficult to find it now. It has the perfect mix of neutral everyday colors and bold and brighter colors. They blend sooooo so easily and seamlessly and the shadows feel like butter.
- Over the past few months I’ve gone away from wearing eyeliner everyday. I love the way it makes my top lash line look so much more full, but I’ve been really digging the “natural eye” look recently. However, when I am in the mood, my favorite eyeliner is the Maybelline Master Precise Skinny Eyeliner. The tip is SO skinny and allows for me to make fine, precise line along my top lashline.
- Blush seriously rocks because it gives life back to your face after foundation takes it away. I have been obsessed with a coral blush recently. MY go-to recently has been a Milani Baked Blush in the shade Luminoso. It has the most beautiful color and gives a natural sheen to the cheeks.
- Speaking of sheen, my go-to highlighter is a rather cheap one. Cheap but seriously effective. I use the Wet n’ Wild Mega Glo Highlight in the shade Precious Petals. It isn’y chunky or glittery. It glides onto the skin beautifully. Even though it is in “theory” on top of the skin, it appears as if you’re glowing from within.
And there you have folks, my go-to, every day make up products. I hope you found at least one thing that caught your eye! Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have the most wonderful 2017.
- All I use now and all I will ever use is LipSense. LipSenese lasts up to 18 hours with absolutely NO smudging or wearing off. I know I know, ALL lipsticks claim that, but this one actually does, I swear by it. My favorite everyday color is either Bella or Precious Topaz. You can find them here. Use the ID # 190229.
Lipstick ID # 190229